Raw Red Cabbage Goodness

Raw Red Cabbage Goodness

 Any time I think of this Natural Red Ball Goodness, China comes to mind. Have you ever wondered where a lot of people from the Asian Continent get their youthfulness from? I think I figured it out. Cabbage! When I made this salad, I didn't dream that my 15-month-old daughter would love it that much. After I've read that salad dressings contain toxins, I am not buying any. I usually feed my daughter all the good healthy natural stuff. With all the Vitamin C, antioxidants and other health benefits, you can't miss with feeding this salad to your child.

Cabbage comes in a few colors, but I love red cabbage the most.generally cabbage offers a lot of health benefits. Especially raw cabbage. Cabbage contains a lot of vitamin c, minerals, detoxifies the body, helps with hangovers. Vitamin c and sulfur which is a mineral that cabbage contains, help keep your skin, hair and nails pretty. Beware though, make sure it is OK with your doctor to eat cabbage. I know that people with thyroid problems shouldn't eat cabbage.

I found a little time to share my newest happy belly discovery with you. You can eat this salad as a meal, edit ingredients, add to meals. Whatever your creativity allows. In addition, this salad is very budget friendly, since Cabbage is cheap, at least in the state I live in, which is California. I also guarantee that if you use this salad as a meal you will be energized and not ready to fall asleep, as you would be with a heavier meal. For example, when I eat a steak I get very tired right away, but with this stomach butterfly, I get re-energized and ready to go.

I came up with these ingredients as I was looking trough my fridge. In my belief I came up with this recipe, there might be an identical recipe somewhere out there, but I haven't heard of it. All you need for this raw, healthy, delicious snack/meal/side dish is:

One Lemon,

Half of a Red Cabbage,

Two Carrots

Cucumber

1 Clove of Garlic

Little bit of Olive Oil

Salt to taste

Pepper to taste

1 teaspoon brown sugar

Shred all the ingredients, add oil, salt, pepper, garlic (fine diced), brown sugar, squeeze the lemon juice into the salad and mix well. There you have it, simple, easy, delicious! You can actually add walnuts to top it off!



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8778080